Thursday 6 October 2011

Versace for H&M 2012

Seriously cannot wait for more sneak peaks of the Versace Collaboration thats due to hit stores in mid November, not only are they doing clothes and accessories....but they are doing home-ware too:):):) I might skip on the clothes and spend all my student loan on accessories for my new room in Manchester!!!
I absolutely love the styling of the campaign so far, and love the fact that the models look typically swedish and have a 'Donatella' look to them with the bleached blonde hair!

Leigh Lezark is also rumoured to be upon the next collaboration front with H&M. Their plans are to open a new 'shop in shop' in Selfridges (London), hopefully ill be in London at that point to have a nosey:) I love her style and really wish i had her colouring, and she manages to wear anything with such an effortless attitude!
Speak soon

No comments:

Post a Comment