Sunday 16 October 2011

pencil skirt heaven

I truly never thought i would suit a pencil, it just didnt seem like my style! I got obsessed with the maxi skirts all throughout summer and thought i would be the same in autumn but no! 
I first bought a really nice purple skirt from H&M around a month ago, which looks great with shirts, tshirts, and also looks great with a tube top for a night out. 
Here it is in this photo:


I wore it so much that i bought another from river island:)
I would RECOMMEND the river island skirts because their quality is really good and the length is perfect, they have lots of different colours too:)


River Island : Around £20



Topshop: Around £30
These have similar colours and interesting prints, but with the extra of maybe a belt or a leather waistband.
These would be a great statement piece for a casual day,  and the leather one is MINE:)
speak soon




1 comment:

  1. i adore that leather pencil skirt from topshop! i just feel like i wouldn't get the wear out of it. I might start with a cheaper one and see how much i wear it :) xo

    ReplyDelete