Saturday 1 October 2011

ciao!

Hi there,

My name is Emma and this is my first ever blog! Im currently in my second uni year studying International Fashion Marketing at Manchester Met, soon I will be applying for my placement year (eek!). As I am a student, my funds for clothing are very low so i shop mainly on the highstreet and very occassionally in vintage places. I find as a size 8/10 with a large bust that it is difficult to style clothing 'effortlessly', but hopefully i might help anyone else out there who needs some amateur guidance:)
I read Vogue, Elle, Look and Grazia regularly and get quite a lot of inspiration from them, my favourite designers at the moment are Chloe, Lanvin, Acne and Rodarte.
My style is mainly dependant on my mood, I love texture and a laid back feel and I have to regularly pull back on the accessories so i dont get too OTT:). I will post some pictures of my looks and clothing items soon!
byiee x

No comments:

Post a Comment