Saturday 1 October 2011

decisions, decisions

 













Since the cold months are fastly approaching, (you wouldnt know it from this weeks weather however!) im a little late on choosing a standard pair of boots to fight the rain and snow. What do you think? These two pairs are from Topshop, as you can tell im going for the mod/chelsea boot look which i can team up with tights, pleated skirts, skinny trou and thick maxi skirts. I LOVE the leopard print pair but they are like a goatskin feel and im scared the pattern will rub off (as they have done on a goatskin bag of mine!) so they may be abit useless in the rain:(  The tan ones are very nice but i havent seen them up close! Excited to see them in black!
Im having a shopping trip in Manchester on tuesday so will hopefully post some stuff i have bought! However, I must admit, I am a very tentative shopper with the budget I have but I am determined to treat myslef:)
Have a good weekend:)

2 comments: