Tuesday 4 October 2011

Nice to meet you Alistair


Ugh:)  After all my debating, tossing and turning over the chelsea boots, i was in Topshop today and tried on every single pair, i went to Kurt Geiger, River Island etc and i came to the conclusion that my legs dont seem to like them. They fall wierdly on my ankle and make my legs look slightly stumpy:( So i settled for these lovely 'Alistair' pair for £60, leather in and out...BARGAIN
They are so comfortble and look so cool with my teddy boy(ish) jacket, and black trou. I have yet to try them with a skirt but i have high hopes for them! 
I also bought an ear chain(topshop), a black satin bow tie necklace(primark), a chunky knit burgundy snood(primark), and black and white stripy knit jumper(primark). 
I found that the shops seem to be really between seasons at the moment so its difficult to predict what ill be wearing in the next couple of months. Dont really wanna be wasting my money yet until i know for sure what ill be wanting to wear:)
Speak soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment