Tuesday 10 January 2012

Wish Me Luck!!!

 Striped Dress: River Island £30

So here is my dress im going to wear to my River Island Marketing Interview! I was really unsure wether to try to look really professional, or dress true to myself and show my personality. So I chose this midi dress which fits perfectly (size 8 for me) without looking skin tight and 'tarty'.  Its smart and simple, but also looks really cool and because its a stretch cotton, doesnt look too conservative!
Im going to be making my way to London tomorrow, staying the night and heading over to the Head Office on thursday for the interview and assessment! Fingers Crossed!
Im going to pair it up with a simple belt, my New Look shoes, tights, a chunky necklace and either a heavy knit cardigan or smart blazer. What do you guys think?!
 

2 comments:

  1. great choice!! and i've always loved those new look shoes! good luck honey, enjoy LDN! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great job opportunity! good luck, a blazer would look so sophisticated with it :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete