Saturday 19 October 2013

Sunny Manchester

Neon 100% Cashmere Scarf: H&M Trend
 
Summer is officially over ... CRYYYYYYY
 
I usually quite love autumn, but Manchester always challenges you with the worst gail force winds and torrential rains in the country!!! Also, having had a year in London, which is always a few degrees warmer all year round has meant my body is not used to this FReezing climate!
 
My wardrobe is also suffering as I climatise back to the north, so get ready to see lots of layering in my OOTD and wrapping myself in a scarf non-stop!
 
I apologise for the 'randomness' of this post at the moment I am doing ANYTHING to distract myself from University Work.............
 
Speak Soon
x
 
My new favourite album this month
Drake : Nothing Was The Same


No comments:

Post a Comment