Tuesday 15 October 2013

My Year in London

Hi there!

As I have returned to university after working for a year in London I thought I would get back into the swing of things and start blogging again :)
From September 2012 - September 2013 I worked as a Showroom Assistant in Burberry Head Office and learnt a hell of a lot! I will describe my job role more clearly in a different post but I thought I would just share with you a few of my experiences in London!
Fingers crossed ill be there as soon as I've graduated...

 
As the Burberry Head Office was located in Westminster...everyday I got to walk past these beautiful buildings, however the tourists were a nightmare!
 
 
The DAMAGE I made in the Burberry sample sale...I promise these were all Christmas presents for my family...
 
 
The AMAZING Burberry Christmas party where I won tickets to the AW13 Mens and Womenswear shows! You can see my excitement!
 
 


 
The tickets and show for the Burberry Prorsum Menswear show in Milan, such a gorgeous city and I would love to return one day.

 
Flume @ Heaven London
 
 
A friend of mine took me to go see Frank Ocean at Brixton Academy, he was incredible and I'm honestly his biggest fan!
 
 
Royal Ascot 2013

 
Court 1 Wimbledon 2013

 
Wireless 2013



 
Paris for my 21st Birthday

 




 
The Burberry Prorsum AW13 Show in Kensington Gardens
 
All photos can be found on my Instagram : emmastevensss
 
Bye Guys speak soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment