Wednesday 7 December 2011

NOV new things

Here are a few things Ive bought this month! Been really busy applying for placements, and had many assignments in for last week, things have sort of f*cked up in my personal life aswell so blogging hasn't been at the top of my list, sorry!

I really didnt know about this piece, Ive been eyeing up a coat really like this in Zara but coudln't justify spending over a £100 when i already have a couple of coats!
HOWEVER this was only £55 in New Look,  WITH 50% off all coats AND I wangled another 20% off because there was a problem with the lining (which i easily fixed myself), so this came to around £21, a bargain i thought!

Topshop: £15
I saw this a couple of months ago at full price (I think around £28) and I ummed and arred about it but as soon as it was in the sale i snapped it up! 
Looks really good with a leather trou and wedges. (and my new necklace)

 Primark £8 
(yes another pencil skirt!)

 Zara: £22.99 (I think!)
You cant really see on the photo but this is one of those chiffon skirts thats long at the back short at the front.
My mum bought me this around a month ago for xmas, and when i went home she gave it to me early because she knew i would get some wear out of it before xmas. 
Looks great with a knitted top, leather jacket, black tights and boots.
 H&M: £14.99
I was so surprised these fit so well and looked quite flattering! I recently wore them out with a plain back top and my chunky heels.

 H&M: £7.99
THIS LOOKS GREAT WITH EVERYTHING! Everyone should definately invest in something like this.

Accessorize: £12
My new xmas party earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment